• Contains Magnesium for better absorption
• Contains Zinc for aiding the body collagen formation
• 2:1 optimal Calcium to Magnesium ratio
• Strengthens bones and teeth
• Helps relieve mood swings, food cravings, pain or tenderness, and bloating associated with premenstrual syndrome
Calcium is shown to work when taken with certain other minerals. Magnesium is shown to be important in the body’s absorption of vital Calcium.Both Calcium and Magnesium are two of the most important nutrients we can feed our body . Calcium is needed to form bones and teeth and is also required for blood clotting, transmission of signals in nerve cells, and muscle contraction. Calcium also helps the heart, nerves, muscles, and other body systems work properly. Calcium has also been shown to help relieve mood swings, food cravings, pain or tenderness, and bloating associated with premenstrual syndrome as Calcium levels often measure lower the week prior to one’s menstrual period compared to the week after.